Saturday, July 21, 2012

Secura 6-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker 6qt




Secura 6-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker 6qt, 18/10 Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Food steamer, Rice cooker, Browning/sauté pan, Soup maker

I was looking for a stainless steel rice cooker and bought this electric pressure cooking instead. This pressure cooking is awesome. I do not need to worry about the non-stick coatings because the cooking pot is made of stainless steel. It works great as a rice cooker, you have perfectly cooked rice in 12 minutes. I would prefer cooking rice with a pressure cooker because it uses less water, saves time and energy. I love the browning function built in a pressure cooker. I can brown food and add water to slow cooking or pressure cooking without transferring food to another pot. The pressure cooker is pretty quiet. Just had this for about a month, I use it every single day. Absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment